Thursday, February 17, 2011

Borough at the Podium

When I first went to Borough at the Podium, I felt the ambience was a lot like Kabisera by Dencio's. It was more dimly lit though, but there's also that split-level type thing. I didn't notice the outdoor lighting fixtures since I came in from the mall.

The blogger event I attended was held in the 2nd floor.

These are the things they served us.


buffalo wings I think, and real spicy too


chocolate chicken wings (which tasted weird for me, it was spicy too)


corn on the cob


Rothko Caesar Salad, which I really loved


Dessert was freshly-baked cookies and a shot of milk. Didn't get to taste the pasta.

I would definitely want my hubby to treat me at Borough again but we're really seldom at the Podium. I believe it doubles as a night spot too and it is open 24/7. It's quiet and really provides a great dining experience. The owner also tends to hover and asks the guests for feedback.

Borough
Ground Floor, The Podium Mall (beside Gloria Maris)
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel. No. 570-8906

Belated Valentine dinner, anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails