Thursday, May 14, 2009

Human Heart Nature

I discovered Human Heart Nature products at the Expo Mom. Of all the booths selling organic and natural body care products, I only bought from them.

I loved the smell of their Cocoa Body Butter (with Goat's Milk and Mango). It smells like mango and is very spreadable but non-greasy. You won't smell ripe after though, just really delicious.

I also bought Kids Nature Shampoo and Body Wash (aloe vera and banana). It's a no-tears shampoo made of the mildest ingredients. It sort of smells like jackfruit when you lather it on, but in a good way!

Human Heart Nature charges P50 for delivery in Metro Manila and you can expect to receive your orders in 1-2 days. It also boasts of 100% natural and Philippine products so I think it would be fantastic that more people patronize their products. Perfect as giveaways or gift ideas.

4 comments:

Chateau said...

I've been lurking in its website too. Yes I think their products make great gifts. Tsaka tama - buy Pinoy!
Thanks for sharing this. Will try out those products you mentioned... (Ang lapit sa house ng office nila, whee!)

imom
http://imomonline.net

jenn said...

let me know if you want to be a distributor, you can get 20% off the products tapos you can sell it pa. :-)

Mec said...

Jenn... wala akong future as salesperson talaga :) I'd love the discount but don't really expect I can meet the P1000 monthly orders kasi puro pang-home use lang talaga requirements ko :)

Imom... go, go, go...buy na! :D kahit yung body butter lang!

Milay said...

Hi! HHN products are really great. If you are in Greenhills area you can get Human Heart Nature Products from me. I started to use the products because I avoided exposure to harmful chemicals because of my myoma. Now I'm hooked to their products. You may reach me at 09088928288 or
www.facebook.com/pages/Human-Heart-Nature-Greenhills/305258079491075.

Related Posts with Thumbnails