Monday, January 17, 2011

Statements Tees from lalaughka.com



We bought the shirts for my boys at the Global Pinoy Bazaar. Since I am a breastfeeding advocate and my sons were breastfed and my hubby is such a supporter too (plus, he loves the containers of my milk, of course), I found this design perfect. I wanted the tube/tank shirt or the venus cut with the same print but still have to find their shop to buy one in my size. I am also still debating whether I'd get my youngest a baby Milkaholic shirt after this onesie.

But don't we just make a cute family?

The quality of the shirts and the printing is good and I am actually thinking of getting their "I have two eggs" shirts for my sons as well. Just go to lalaughka.com to order or visit any of their shops.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

you have such a beautiful family!

Mec said...

thank you Heidi :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails