Monday, December 06, 2010

Klasse Murae Accessories

At the Manila Doctors Bazaar, I happened to find an accessory selle that had really great designs. Her brand, Klasse Murae basically means "classy but cheap" (klas na mura).


there were a lot of great designs but I couldn't wear anything with metal so she offered me this P300 single-string glass beads necklace and I just found a P50/pair earrings to match


this is me wearing the necklace and earrings I bought from her


I failed to take a picture of her designs, even her bags which are really fab, because I didn't have any camera with me. But feel free to drop by her shop or contact Klasse Murae:

Nicole Roxas
Fashion Accesory Designer - Klasse Murae
with branch at Shoppes at Victoria Tower, Timog and an outlet in Glorietta 1
0916-536 3199/ 0922-663 8519
roxas_nicole at yahoo dot com
nicole_roxas at hotmail dot com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails