Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Five Pounds Target

How overweight are you?

I am twenty-five pounds over my weight limit for my height, and thirty-five pounds over my ideal weight. That is already a staggering amount of weight to lose and the more intimidated I feel, the more I don't start moving.

Sure, some weight loss supplement can probably help but since I am still breastfeeding, that's not really an option right now. Plus, you always want to change your lifestyle and not just your appearance, if you are to feel good about yourself.

Am trying the FIVE POUNDS TARGET. I will resolve to lose five pounds healthily. Just five pounds. I will still be overweight then but I also know i'd feel the difference. Hopefully, the baby targets will help me ultimately get back to a healthy weight. And at least, this way, I don't feel like it's impossible.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails