Monday, November 16, 2009

Becky's Kitchen

It was a long while since we bought anything from Becky's. I guess it didn't help that I started baking with my in-laws plus I've already gone on several Becky binges in the past.

But anyway, we revisited their cakes again. I was super surprised that their POTATO ALMOND KRUNCH (their best cake ever ever!!!) already cost P525. But it still tastes every bit of heaven so I can forgive the price hike. I guess since they only have two stores anyway, they'd rather increase their prices and trust their faithful patrons to grin and bear it, rather than sacrifice proportions and ingredients.



Becky's cakes (and their brownies, for sure) are not exactly new york vacations but I can vouch for the gustatory delight they bring.

1 comment:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

I love their Choco Fudge cake, Swiss Choco cake and Prune Walnut muffin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails