Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quick Solutions to Slow Laptops

Noticed that your laptop is working a little slower than usual? Wondering if it's time to expand your laptop memory already?

Possibly. Or your processor too.

But sometimes, we just really need a little decluttering to get our laptops working as fast as new.

First, rationalize your files. Back up what you should and delete what you should. Then 'empty your recycle bin' and then defragment your hard disks.

That easy? Yes, sometimes it's that easy. Since I digiscrap using Photoshop, I actually have to do this a lot so that the kits would load fast. If I don't, my laptop hangs, or I get error or 'scratch disk full' messages.

So try it and see how it improves your laptop's processing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails