Sunday, February 01, 2009

Ozeano Fusion Restaurant Buffet

At P595 per head, I guess it's not really that expensive anymore (especially if you consider Sofitel's cost like P2k, I think). And the food is generally good, just not great.

The ambience, of course, is wonderful. Ozeano Fusion Restaurant has Manila Bay to thank for. And the staff are courteous, accommodating, helpful and friendly. They also seem pretty acquainted with everything they offer.

I loved their pumpkin soup. And they do serve sushis made from real fresh ingredients. The roast beef wasn't tender and I found their fish fillet in oyster sauce a tad too salty. Butthe other things I tried, I liked.

However, I still think that for an additional P100-200, one will be be gastronomically happier at Dad's buffet, there'd be more options too.







I still think this would be a great dining site for dates though, and I expect it filled come Valentines.

They also offer wedding packages, by the way. Chances are, their services would also improve when the H2O Hotel is already operational and Manila Ocean Park becomes this one-stop mecca of all things entertaining (and aquatic!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails