Friday, September 26, 2008

Paradiso Terrestre

I don't know why but nothing about Paradiso Terrestre amazed me when we attended a wedding reception there (at Casa Nenita). For being out-of-town, I expected sprawling grounds perfect for photo opps, at least.

The ballroom was grand enough, with the air-conditioning working really well. I believe it can accommodate up to 300 pax. Unfortunately for us, the wedding was that same Monday night that really rained so hard. We had the luck of being seated outside, where it flooded, and guests had to either wade through water or walk on chairs.

So, if holding an event there on rainy months, and using part of the outdoor area, at least you know it floods there. But the attendants of Paradiso are nothing but attentive. They were handy with umbrellas. And there is more than ample parking.

Am not sure if they have accredited caterers but I don't think so, since the wedding we attended was catered by a not so popular one (La Comida, and their food was just splendid!).

Their website isn't that helpful either. Hehe. And yes, the lack of pics is because of what I said earlier, I found nothing about the place worth taking pictures of.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails