Sunday, September 07, 2008

Malunggay Magic

Malunggay (Moringa) has long been established as truly helpful in increasing milk supply for breastfeeding Moms. I have already posted a blog entry on Natalac vs. Prolacta before and I found another seller: Sun Angel, which also sells moringa in tea form (which confuses me as teas are diuretic and discouraged for breastfeeding Moms), powder form and capsule form.

Do check out the recipes posted in their multiply site. Apparently, they are finding more innovative ways to incorporate it in our daily diet.

I actually used it as my daily vitamin for a time (haven't replenished my supply yet) for all its vitamins and minerals. Plus, there's this weight loss and body cleansing thing that's going on that starts you flushing your toxins out by taking lots of moringa supplements. So I guess, i've made some headway already, eh?

*~*

related link: Moringa oleifera: cure for 300 ailments

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You might want to try Vitaplus as well. This miracle juice contains the top 5 most effective herbs in the Philippines including malunggay or moringa oleifera. The taste is very delicious. It comes in dalandan, melon and guyabano flavors. I'm a Dealer of this amazing product and you can contact me @ vitaplus.dealer2011@gmail.com if you will be interested.

Related Posts with Thumbnails