Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cartimar

Just between Buendia and Vito Cruz is a major road that is Cartimar. They might have changed the street name already, I don't know, but am sure it is still the pet haven it's always been.

Every pet your child might want can be found there. Every food and supplement pets need are also sold there, from dog vitamins to horse supplements. They even sell these in the largest sacks and the biggest of containers.

Want to cheer someone up? Gold fish in a bowl is always a nice gift. Want to endear yourself more to your beloved? A cute, pure-bred puppy ought to do the trick.

But what if you're allergic to pets, can Cartimar still interest you?

The answer is YES, if you're a fan of sporting stuff and shoes, both original and imitations. I once considered buying Merell trek shoes from there... but I was annoyed that the salesladies couldn't tell me if the shoe I liked had Vibram soles. But I digress.

Of course, if you really own horses, you might also want to utilize your network of friends in the racing circuit/breeding circle on how best to take care of your steeds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails