Sunday, September 21, 2008

Body Shop's Cocoa Body Butter

I'm not sure if this is true of all body butters, or of all of Body Shop's body butters, or all cocoa body butter regardless of brand... but Body Shop's Cocoa Body Butter really moisturizes and softens skin.

I first used it when I was pregnant and loved its scent and the feel of my skin. I still had stretch marks (which no lotion can really prevent) but I had smooth, soft skin overall.

I stopped using it after giving birth... but had enough money to take advantage of a recent Body Shop Sale. I tell you, in as little as seven days, you would feel the difference! It's a little expensive but absolutely worth the price for its efficacy.

And I did say something about how wonderful its scent is right? t's very spreadable too... which other body butters aren't.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails