Friday, March 22, 2013

Tramway Bayview Buffet

I forgot already when the Tramway Bayview Buffet opened along Roxas Boulevard (but I'm pretty sure it was after I had my second-born christened in 2010, because we still inquired from the Chinese restaurant that occupied that building then but opted for the cheaper Aristocrat packages). Hubby and I have always wanted to try going there and compare if it offered the affordable but quality buffet (like the one we enjoyed from Tramway Garden Buffet) but we realized we couldn't do buffets anymore. Haha.

But FIL chose the restaurant for his birthday dinner, and so we found ourselves revisiting old Tramway favorites.
I guess the cash only payment option would deter some people but hubs and I decided that this is a great option for celebrations like christenings because it's so cheap :)
I think there are slightly more options now (like, two kinds of soup, a salad bar, a pasta/noodle bar etc)
but the old favorites are there (unfortunately for me, I also can't eat a lot of pork anymore so I feasted on their pancit more, instead of the sweet and sour pork)
and yes, more dimsum!

Anyway... try Tramway Bayview Buffet if you want to be filled to bursting without making a huge dent on your wallets.

Tramway Bayview Buffet
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM / 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
1600 Roxas Blvd. cor Layug St., Pasay City
536-0401 / 536-0402
roxas at tramwaybuffet dot com

1 comment:

Pretty said...

If you have nothing to celebrate about or simply just want to dine out with unlimited food on your table then tramway is the perfect place to fulfill your hunger, but in my case i was able to bought mine with a discount on a group buying site.
Tramway Buffet

Related Posts with Thumbnails