Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Uniforms in Divisoria

I once blogged about buying school and medical uniforms in Sta. Cruz (Bang-bang area). Well, since my mom and sister had other things they wanted me to buy for them and I also had to buy a lot of fabric, I went to Divisoria for the uniforms instead. If you're going on weekdays and Saturday, a lot of stalls along Ylaya will be selling uniforms. I am sure there would even be lab coats for women for sale there. But if you're looking for really nice nurses scrubs, I suggest to go to Pasilio P and look for Rosbeth (?) stall. They have the nicest printed scrubs I saw and these sell for P260. If you want quality plain scrubs made of sturdier fabric, however, they're selling those for P360/pair. These would have minimal piping but look more professional than the generic plain scrubs others sell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks a lot for your comments we didnt know it until one time there is a customer who went to our store to buy scrubs uniform and told us they find it through your blog,i dont know you personally but then i really appreciate it.next time you drop by to my store please let us know your name.rosebeth.

Unknown said...

Rosebeth do you have uniforms for massage therapist I need alot of them since im opening a spa business.. I come by tommorow. Still at pasillio p ? 168 mall?

Related Posts with Thumbnails