Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Introductory Afternoon for Parents at St. Michael Waldorf/Steiner Inspired Day Care



I have only begun my awareness of Steiner education. My son is enrolled in the summer parent-child program that meets every Monday even though he is already 3.5 years old. This is so because I wanted to transition him into attending a class and because I want to learn first. I want to see the value of embracing Waldorf/Steiner principles.

Suffice it to say that I am hooked and sold on the ideas, so far. And my son has absolutely fluorished and our relationship enriched by being forced to learn routines and gentleness together.

I have even made my own teeny, tiny doll already! :)

So, if you live in or near Makati (or know anyone who does) and are looking for a day care to put your child in... just attend the introductory afternoon this Saturday, May 21, 2pm to 5pm at ISIP Center (Palma corner Manalac St., very near Power Plant Mall... Rockwell area)!. It's free and it can prove very illuminating.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails