Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brandsfever Discounted Goods

Brandsfever is like a groupon site too where you can get accessories, clothes, even home decor at discounted prices. And we're talking branded stuff that one would not normally buy because of the cost and they're really just nice to have.

One of the things on sale there are Mothers en Vogue nursing and maternity clothes. These average P3,000 normally but can be grabbed from their site for P2,000 and less. So, what are you waiting for? Go to http://www.brandsfever.ph and register, then shop to your heart's delight!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

mec ilagay mo yun invite code mo or code ko!!! that's P350 for the first purchase of your referrals!

mybreathingspace said...

I just want to share this to be transparent to Brandsfever customers. I bought a Jacinto and Lirio bag from Brandsfever.com.ph for the price of Php6,850.00. Just today I received a phone call from customs that the I need to pay a total of Php3,100.00 for customs tax and storage fee. Its okay if they made it clear before I finalized my purchase but they didn't. They just said that for purchases above P3,000.00 - the shipping fee is free. Now I am paying a total of Php 10,000.00 for a bag. I don't consider that a steal. Other might have a different experience with Brandsfever, but for me, never again. :(

Tricky said...

The first time I purchased from them, the items were delivered right at my doorstep and I didn't pay any customs duties. But this time, I need to claim the item in our postal office and they are asking me to pay for 800 pesos before releasing it.

I already emailed brandsfever but until now I haven't received a reply.

They told me before that "You will not have to pay any extra charges due to custom tax as we will bear all cost", that's the exact message I got from them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails