Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coming Soon: Eden Showroom in Makati

I still don't have the details yet of where and when the launch of Eden Maternity and Nursing Wear will be but it's happening real soon. It was supposedly end of february but there are some things they're perfecting in the production. One of the owners just told me that it's really a great new collection and I am thrilled, thrilled, thrilled.


that's me in the red top and skirt and who'd think that's a nursing outfit?


I may be biased because Eden's outfits are just my thing (with deep collars and all) but I really highly recommned their stuff. They're like the dereon of maternity and nursing wear. Plus, I was told that yoga practitioners are buying their stuff (like the Aria nursing top)... so where can you get something you can use for yoga, for while you're pregnant, and for when you're nursing (which can last for two years, if you want to reap all its benefits).

Stay tuned ok? And see you there!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails