Saturday, December 18, 2010

Granny Panties after CS Deliveries

I never thought I'd wear granny panties. You know, those really huge ones that ride high over your waist, they're like binders.

And for my first CS delivery, I didn't need it. I was just fine using bikini panties. But for my second one, my scar really hurt. Bikinis just rubbed on the scar and made it feel more raw. And since newly-delivered moms have to contend with lochia, not wearing panties wasn't an option.

Wearing granny panties was, however.

Now, I sort of love them. They don't rub on my scar. They don't show panty lines, making one believe am wearing a thong. And they help cushion the friction from the binder I have to wear 24/7. What's more, they really are like binders and offer some tummy support.

But I guess one does not dare get caught in the usual ones, so maybe you can buy maxi panties with tummy tuckers instead. They're really just glorified granny panties but they will look sexier.

For everyday wear though, the usual ones already work.

Now, let me go back to reading testoripped reviews before I divulge some other post-pregnancy unglamorous stuff.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails