Friday, July 09, 2010

Ineng's Barbecue

Ineng's Barbecue has been around for close to a decade now but I have only tried their barbecue last month, at the death anniversary of my husband's maternal grandpa.

I normally don't eat barbecue but I ate three sticks of Ineng's! I found it really delicious and the fatty parts at the end of each stick reminded me of sweet tocino. If one wouldn't dare eat those parts, I guess they can collect it (before everybody eats them) and chop them up with fried rice. Yummy!!!

Ineng's also offers affordable meals which almost makes me feel pity for those who live and work near their 11 branches. These pork sticks must require an ab workout after because you're not likely to just eat just two sticks. It's really seldom I find meat I can eat without needing rice to go with it.

So go contact them now for your food orders:
INENG’S SPECIAL BARBEQUE FOOD, INCORPORATED
Food Court Market! Market!
26th Street cor. C5, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Metro Manila
Phone: +63(2)889-7342; +63(2)889-5410

Branches:
Ineng’s Barbeque, The Link Bldg.
1/Lvl., The Link, North Drive cor. Makati Ave.
Makati City, Metro Manila
(02) 856-1917

2 comments:

i♥pinkc00kies said...

super sulit ng bbq nila!

fashchronicles said...

I agree. Loved their premium pork BBQ as well, but not sure if I would proudly recommend them. I've tasted better :)

Hope you can read my review, if you'd like to learn about my experience: http://davaofoodguide.blogspot.com/2013/03/inengs-special-bbq-at-peak.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails