Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Metrophoto

I was asking strangers to share with me their wedding or loving pictures when a stranger directed me to the Smugmug link of their pictures. Yes, I know, I love Smugmug and Metrophoto was able to connect their site to Smugmug to upload their portfolio.

Go check out their site for yourself and you will see their great captures. Intimate moments and nuances in expression are all caught in different perspectives, angles and color. Sure, they must also have a really great editing team to work on the pictures but one can never rave over bad pictures, and their pictures are really, really great!

They did not list their package rates though, and considering they seem to be highly demanded for out-of-town and out-of-country gigs, I am guessing they cost an arm and a leg. But the pictures, I think, are really, really worth it.

Go check their portfolio! They also do family portraits and are sure to be able to provide your paparazzi needs.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails