Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gotti's Torante

Tucked in the corner of that new wing in SM Mega Mall, where Superbowl and Tia Maria's are located, is a restaurant called Gotti's. They said their original branch was in SM Bicutan and they might be opening another in Antipolo or Cubao (I forget).

Anyway, I only had my camera phone again and the pictures I took didn't and cannot do their food justice. The food was simply superb!!!

We ordered the Mussels Marinara (?), Smoked Chicken and Pesto Pasta (not sure of the names, but this was one of their bestsellers, regular), Dirty Fingers (chicken fingers) and a bottomless iced tea and paid P541 for that.

The marinara sauce was simply, truly divine. And I am not exactly into tomato sauces and dips. But I just really, really loved it and we had to ask for more bread so we can scoop it up.

And the pasta was also very wonderful. I also used bread to absorb all the olive oil and pesto in the pasta. Much better than the pesto pasta Conti's and Italianni's offers (for me at least). And their regular-sized pasta platter is good for two already (or three, if you're sharing the otehr dishes). The Dirty Fingers was good, but not exceptional. But really, I sincerely had a better time eating there than eating at Zamboanga Restaurant. And we spent only a quarter of what we spent there!

The service and friendliness of the staff was also note-worthy. The ambience, however, is not as fine dining (more like Pancake House) as Italianni's.

I'd gladly go back there again and try their thin crust pizzas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails