Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beware of Overspending on Supposed Cheap Buys

I'm sorry but I can't help it, I have to at least say something about it.

What with Christmas season coming up, and around 90% of the population are feeling pressured to shop for gifts, one really cannot fault someone for wanting to capitalize on people's generosity or lack of time to shop.

I just saw someone advertise cheap toys for her friend in our ygroups... and most of the toys were things I saw being sold in Anding's Toy Shop in Divisoria. I even bought some of the same items (the flashcards, I got for P25 only, but they're selling it for P60).

I mean, I know going to Divisoria is a hassle... but it's also a hassle to meet up to get the items right? So why not brace yourself for a one-time big hassle and just shop in Divi?

Plus, although I understand the trouble it takes to scour Divi for good buys (after all, I spent my Wednesday afternoon there), surely a self-respecting reseller wouldn't double the price of something?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails