Friday, June 06, 2008

Tuna Sandwich Spread

I don't know about others but I used to think that preparing food requires a lot, even sandwiches. It's only been recently that I realized how easy some recipes are.

Take for example tuna sandwich spread. Basically, you just mix the ingredients and season to taste. But for those who are as intimidated as I was, here's how to make one:

Ingredients:
2 cans Century Tuna chunks in Water
3 big spoonfuls of Kraft Mayo
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon of crushed pickles (or more, depending on your preference)

Directions:
Drain water from tuna chunks. Mix with other ingredients. Season to taste. Add onions (chopped or grated) for some zing. Serve with lettuce or cucumber slices if you have them.

1 comment:

Photo Cache said...

for a little more zing, my hubby suggested adding some mustard (the regular one not the dijon)and it did bring out a little zing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails