Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mama WordArt I

I doubt I can ever make digiscrapping kits. But at least I can make WordArt and make it easier for those into digiscrapping to just copy-paste something onto their layouts.

So I labored for two nights over these things. In anticipation of Mother's Day (a month from now), I shall be making WordArt about mothers and babies and children. Each download will contain five WordArts. I also decided to make them in gray so it would be easy for users to change the colors (ctrl B).

Enjoy and please leave some love. Click on the box to take you to the download page :)





Here's a sample layout I made using one of the WordArts :)


Credits: Shabby Princess Promise Collection

2 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

dropping by ^_^ love this LO and pic.

so sweet.

ghee said...

what a sexy shot!! :)

Hello Mecsy! :)miss yah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails